Your portal about pharmaceuticals, diseases, pharmacology, pharmacognosy, pathothysiology, anatomy and physiology and epidemiology. Our sources are credible and reliable for information necessary to promote and preserve public health.
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)SARS is a term used to describe a new, serious, contagious, respiratory illness that is often severe. SARS has been reported in Asia, North America, and Europe.
- Promethazine 25 mg BPPromethazine is a phenothiazide derivative with H1-receptor antagonist action. It acts by reversible, competitive inhibition of the interaction of histamine with H1 receptors. Histamines is released from mast cells on their encounter with antigens.
- Tetanus Toxoid: Immunization and contraindicationsTetanus toxoid consists of a formaldehyde-treated toxin. The toxoid is standardized for potency in animal tests according to Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations
- Trust® Daisy (Levonorgestrel BP 1.5 mg)/ P2Trust® Daisy 1.5 mg also known as P2 is an emergency contraceptive for prevention of pregnancy following unprotected intercourse or if you were forced into having sex (rape) or after a known or suspected contraceptive failure
- Tetanus: diagnosis, complications and managementTetanus is an acute, often fatal, disease caused by an exotoxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium tetani. It is characterized by generalized rigidity and convulsive spasms of skeletal muscles
- Meloxicam: A non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugMeloxicam, an oxican derivative, is a member of the enolic acid group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- MUSCLE PLUS® oral tabletsMUSCLE PLUS® is a centrally acting skeletal muscle relaxant, with sedative properties. It is used to inhibit muscle spasm
- Cyprodine / Phamactin (Cyproheptadine hydrochloride)Cyproheptadine has potent antihistaminic and serotonin antagonist properties with anticholinergic, sedative and calcium-channel blocking activity
analgesic Anatomy and physiology antihistamine Anti malaria anxiety Bipolar disorder Chronic fatigue syndrome compounding disease Diseases dosage forms emulsion fatigue food processing health and wellness herbal medicine Herbs and spices immunity implants inserts MEDICINES NSAIDs ointment pain pharmaceutics Pharmacognosy pharmacy piperaquine plant medicine postnatal care pregnancy prescription routes of drug administration semisolid dosage forms Sildenafil solutions tablet coating tablet dosage form tablets tetanus Tetanus Toxoid vaccination Vaccine Vitamins women