Gafacom offers free access to medical, health, pharmacology, pharmacognosy, anatomy and physiology, diet and nutrition and wellbeing information. We are dedicated at providing free yet reliable information to our site visitors from well trusted sources.
Diseases and conditions
- RABEKIND-20 (Rabeprazole Sodium)
- Promethazine injection B.P (PROVITA)
- Korandil (Enalapril Maleate)
- SALBUMOL (Salbutamol)
- AMLODAC (Amlodipine Basilate Tablets)
- Ampoxin (Ampicillin and Cloxacillin)
Health and Well-being
- What Is Marfan Syndrome?
- What Is Peripheral Artery Disease?
- What is narcolepsy?
- What Is Lymphopenia?
- What is LymphangioleioMyomatosis?
- What Is Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis?
Anatomy and Physiology
- Brain mechanism of movement
- Hypokalemia and Hyperkalemia
- Hypercalcaemia and Hypocalcaemia
- Hypernatremia and Hyponatremia