Gafacom offers free access to medical, health, pharmacology, pharmacognosy, anatomy and physiology, diet and nutrition and wellbeing information. We are dedicated at providing free yet reliable information to our site visitors from well trusted sources.
Diseases and conditions
- Pulmonary VasculitisGranulomatosis with polyangiitis (formerly referred to as Wegener granulomatosis) is an idiopathic disease manifested by a combination of glomerulonephritis, necrotizing granulomatous vasculitis of the upper and lower respiratory tracts
- Pulmonary valve stenosisStenosis of the pulmonary valve or right ventricular (RV) infundibulum increases the resistance to RV outflow, raises the RV pressure, and limits pulmonary blood flow. Pulmonic stenosis is often congenital and associated with other cardiac lesions.
- Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis (RRP)Papillomas are common lesions of the larynx and other sites where ciliated and squamous epithelia meet. Unlike oral papillomas, recurrent respiratory papillomatosis typically becomes symptomatic, with hoarseness that occasionally progresses over weeks to months.
- Radiation lung injuryThe lung is an exquisitely radiosensitive organ that can be damaged by external beam radiation therapy. The degree of pulmonary injury is determined by the volume of lung irradiated, the dose and rate of exposure, and potentiating factors
- TESTIM® (testosterone gel) for topical use, CIIITESTIM (testosterone gel) is a clear to translucent hydroalcoholic topical gel containing testosterone, an androgen. TESTIM is indicated for testosterone replacement therapy in adult males for conditions associated with a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone
- CYMBALTA (Duloxetine Delayed-Release Capsules)CYMBALTA® (duloxetine delayed-release capsules) is a selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SSNRI) for oral administration.
- DALIRESP® (roflumilast) tabletsDALIRESP is a selective phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitor indicated as a treatment to reduce the risk of COPD exacerbations in patients with severe COPD associated with chronic bronchitis and a history of exacerbations.
- CONTRAVE (naltrexone hydrochloride and bupropion hydrochloride) extended-release tabletsCONTRAVE extended-release tablets contain naltrexone hydrochloride (HCl) and bupropion , indicated as an adjunct to a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity for chronic weight management
- CONZIP® (tramadol hydrochloride) extended-release capsules C IVCONZIP is an opioid agonist indicated for the management of pain severe enough to require daily, around-the-clock, long-term opioid treatment and for which alternative treatment options are inadequate.