12 Hour Original Nasal Decongestant
Active Ingredient: Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05%
Purpose: Nasal Decongestant
Uses: Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- Shrink swollen membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask a Doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland.
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than three days, use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur.
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision):2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
Children under 6 years of age consult a doctor. To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backwards while spraying, wipe nozzle clean after use.
- store between 20° and 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
Inactive Ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, water