Brillia for Adults
Lapine S-100 immune globulin 12C, 30C, and 200C
Lactose monohydrate, Magnesium stearate, Microcrystaline cellulose
- reduce feelings of anxiety, restlessness, and stress
- reduce feelings of irritability
- reduce feelings of impulsivity
- improve concentration of attention
- enhance clarity
- Adults (18 years and older) to hold 1-2 tablets in the mouth until completely dissolved.
- Should be taken 2-4 times daily for 3 months
- Recommended to stop for 1-2 months (if symptoms do not return) after each 3-month regimen.
- Take no later than 2 hours before bedtime as this product has activating properties
Improve emotional regulation, focus, and attention
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are lactose-intolerant
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control right away.
- Allergic (hypersensitivity) reactions may occur in very rare cases.
- Do not use if known sensitivity to Brillia or any of its ingredients exists.
Store in orginal package below 25ºC or 77ºF
Do not use if blister pack is torn or broken
To report serious or adverse events, call 1-888-411-6952.