Centipaine for Pain Control
- Lidocaine 4%
- Menthol 1%
- Topical Analgesic
- For the temporary relief of pain.
- For external use only
- not intended for ingestion.
Do not use
- in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces, or blistered areas.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Central right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times a daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
Store at 20-25◦C (68-77◦F) and protect from moisture.
Polyacrylamide, vinol, sodium polyacrylate; acrylate polymerization, purified water.
Questions? (310) 320-0100