Magnesium sulfate USP 100%
Purpose: Saline laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally, produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug.
When using this product, do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnancy or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not exceed more than 2 doses per day; if necessary, repeat dosage in 4 hours
- adults and children 12 years and older: 2-4 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8oz) of water
- children 6 to 11 years: 1-2 level teaspoons in a full glass (8oz) of water
- Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
- each teaspoon contains: magnesium 495 mg
Questions or comments?
For laxative or soak, call toll free 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM-5PM EST