Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
Active ingredient: Isopropyl alcohol 70%
Purpose: First aid antiseptic
Uses: first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:
- minor cuts
For external use only.
Flammable; keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- deep or punture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product
- do not get in eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop us and ask doctor if condition persists or gets worse.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply product on the affected area of the body 1 to 3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- do not apply internally
- keep jar tightly closed and stored at room temperature
- hold may from face when opening
Inactive ingredient: purified water
Questions or comments?