Milky white topical cream
- Allergic inflammatory skin, disease (Acute and chronic eczema, contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, chronic simple lichen, intertttttrigo, exfoliative dermatitis, popular urticarial, psoriasis, pruritus vulvae, pruritus ani, dermatitis solaris)
- Skin mycosis (athlete’s foot, trichophytia, etc.)
- Tinea versicolor
- Bite by insect
- Alopecia areata
- First degree burn
- Skin disease by secondary bacterial infections
Dosage and administration
Apply suitable amount of GENTRIDERM on the affected area as a thin film from one to several times daily.
- Similar effect to systemic steroid therapy may be occurred at a higher dose, for prolonged period of time and by ODT (occlusive dressing technique)
- Local adverse effects such as skin atrophy, facial erythema may be occurred
- Manifestations of hypersensitivity such as itching, flare, water blister and urticarial may be occurred. When this reactions appear, discontinue to use.
- Please don’t us at a higher doe for prolonged period of time and by ODT
- Wounded or mucous area
- Skin tuberculosis, herpes simplex, herpes zoster, eczema vaccinatum, syphilis
- Patients who have shown hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients, bacitracin or aminoglycosides antibiotics such as streptomycin, gentamicin, neomycin.
- Otitis externa eczematose with eardrum tresis
- Skin ulceration
- Another symptoms in skin: steroidal acne by prolonged use (similar to simple acne with more comedos) steroidal skin (skin atrophy, capillarectasia), steroidal rosacea that is perioral dermatitis, ichthyotic skin, purpura, hypertrichosis, hypopigmentation. If this reaction appear reduce the amount and substitute rapidly with nonsteroidal drug
- Hypersensitivity; stop using when the hypersensitivities occurred such as skin irritation, rash
- Reversible hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis suppression may be occurred at a higher dose, for prolonged period of time and by ODT
- This drug may induce open-angle glaucoma and cataract
- Superinfection can rarely be occurred
- Renal dysfunction and deafness can rarely be occurred
Use during pregnancy
It has been shown to be teratogenic in animals following topical administrations. Should not be administered to a woman during pregnancy
Use in infants and children
Maldevelopment effect has been reported by this drug at a higher dose, for prolonged period of time and by ODT (diaper has similar effect to ODT)
Caution in application
Do not use in the eyes. Propyleneglycol, an additive of this drug can cause allergic reactions.
Please consult a doctor or a pharmacist before using when you have the history of hypersensitivities to this drug