Guest Posting at Gafacom blog site
Gafacom.website (For health. For knowledge) welcomes site visitor and bloggers to take part in its editorial site as editors or authors on the field of health and education.
With more than 5 years in the industry, we are now welcoming bloggers and site owners to promote their sites, increase engagement, promote their products directly from this blogsite for free.
Guidelines to follow if you want to write at Gafacom
Content Idea: Articles must be under the following categories
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Diseases or medical conditions
- Health and wellbeing
- Pharmaceutical excipients
- First Aid
- Medical laboratory
- Medicines (Drugs)
- Veterinary medicines
- Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation: Do not create, upload, or distribute content that exploits or abuses children. This includes all child sexual abuse materials.
- Dangerous and Illegal Activities: Do not use this blog site to engage in illegal activities or to promote activities, goods, services, or information that cause serious and immediate harm to people or animals.
- Harassment, Bullying, and Threats: Do not harass, bully, or threaten others. We also don’t allow this product to be used to engage or incite others in these activities. This includes singling someone out for malicious abuse, threatening someone with serious harm, sexualizing someone in an unwanted way, exposing private information of someone else that could be used to carry out threats, disparaging or belittling targets of violence or tragedy, inciting others to carry out these activities, or harassing someone in other ways.
- Hate Speech: Do not engage in hate speech. Hate speech is content that promotes or condones violence against or has the primary purpose of inciting hatred against an individual or group on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or any other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization.
- Impersonation and Misrepresentation of Identity: Do not impersonate a person or organization or misrepresent yourself. This includes impersonating any person or organizations you don’t represent or providing misleading information about a user/site’s identity, qualifications, ownership, purpose, products, services, or business.
- Misleading Content: Do not distribute content that deceives, misleads, or confuses users.
- Regulated Goods and Services: Do not sell, advertise, or facilitate the sale of regulated goods and services. Regulated goods and services include alcohol, gambling, pharmaceuticals, unapproved supplements, tobacco, fireworks, weapons, or health/medical devices.
- Copyright: It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. More information about our copyright procedures can be found here. Also, please don’t provide links to sites where your readers can obtain unauthorized downloads of other people’s content.
Originality of an Article: We encourage users to publish their own written and original articles (not previously published elsewhere online). For articles that are not user’s original articles should be cited to the original work/article/post with clear url link and name of the author
Content Quality: Content should be of high quality with no spelling or grammatical errors.
Recommended Article Length: 1000 – 2000 words.
Formatting: Provide a clear takeaway or learning for readers. Use headings, subheadings and numbered lists/bullets to structure your writing.
Linking out: Include facts, research, sources or personal anecdotes to substantiate your insights, information and arguments with external links (no less than 3 and not more than 10).
Internal Linking: Link to gafacom.website’s published articles where appropriate.
Unique Angle: Your post should be original and distinct from articles already posted on gafacom.website.
Images: We encourage authors to include images as part of the submission. Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to use images/videos and/or any other material from outside sources. If you include images or videos within the article, they must be high quality and come with source citations, only use images for which you have permission or which are in the public domain (and be sure to credit your source).
Article Edits: You have the right to edit content you submit. Gafacom reserve the right to edit the content you submit primarily to correct errors or make the content more readable.
Author Bio and Photo: All final drafts should be accompanied by an author bio and photo where applicable and may include 1 link to your website’s homepage with a brand name anchor text.
By submitting an article, you agree to us using it on our website (with any amends we deem suitable) and you will not claim for payment or copyright infringement now or in the future.
How To Submit: You must have an account at our website to be able to submit your articles. Register here
Sponsored Blog Posts & Advertising Options: If you want to advertise on our website by putting up a banner ad, publishing a sponsored article, or doing another form of content collaboration, please drop an email regarding the opportunity using the contact form available