Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.07%
Purpose: Antigingivitis, Antiplaque
Use: helps control plaque that leads to gingivitis
Warnings for this product
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- gingivitis, bleeding or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gun line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years & older: rinse for 30 seconds with 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- do not swallow
- children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use
- when used after brushing, rinse mouth with water first
- children under 6 years of age: do not use
This rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing
Water, glycerin, flavor, poloxamer 188, sodium saccharin, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sucralose, benzoic acid, blue 1
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Alcohol Free Rinse – Refreshing Clean Mint
This rinse may cause temporary staining to the sufrace of teeth. This is not harmful and adequate brushing may prevent its occurrence.