Nighttime Sleep Aid (Diphenhydramine HCl)
Active ingredient (in each 30 mL dose cup)
- Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
Purpose: Nighttime sleep-aid
- for relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product, avoid alcoholic beverages.
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed
- mL = milliliter; FL OZ = fluid ounce
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours)
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 30 mL at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
each 30 mL dose cup contains: sodium 17 mg
store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
use by expiration date on package
Anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate dihydrate, sucralose, sucrose, xanthan gum
Questions or comments?