Pain Relief Gel
- Camphor (5%): External Analgesic
- Menthol (5%): External Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
- For external use only
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin or bandage tightly
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician
- Pregnancy-breast feeding warning: if pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Do not bandage tightly
Distilled water, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel extract), isopropyl alcohol, arnica Montana, oleyl alcohol and zanthoxylum alatum (scezhuan pepper), Bio-saccharide Gum -1, glycerin, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, beta cyclodextrin, menthol, potassium hydroxide, mannitol, cellulose chromium, hydroxide green, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), hydroxypropyl methycellulose
For adults and children 2 years and older; apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
Apply generously to affected and surrounding areas. Rub in well. Use 1 application for minor pain, 2 for medium and 3 applications for severs symptoms. Allow to dry between applications (usually just 2-3 minutes).