Pain Relief | Lidocaine
- Lidocaine 4%
- Topical Anesthetic
For the temporary relief of pain
For external use only
Do not use
- more than 1 patch on your body at a time or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
- on puncture wounds
- for more than one week without consulting a doctor
When using this product use only as directed.
- Rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- Do not allow contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
- Do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
- Dispose of used patch in manner that always keeps product away from children and pets. Used patches still contain the drug products that can produce serious adverse effects if a child or pet chews or ingests this patch
Stop use and ask a doctor If
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- you experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a physician before use
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults/children 12 years and older
- clean and dry affected area
- remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle
- carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area
- once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing completely to apply patch to affected area
- once applied, press firmly and rub on all sides and center of patch to help adhesive adhere to skin
- do not remove patch and reapply, this will result in the patch not sticking
- avoid strenuous exercise while wearing patch, this will result in patch not sticking
- use 1 patch for up to 12 hours.
Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Store at room temperature – do not exceed 86° Fahrenheit, 30° Celsius.
Aluminum Glycinate, Glycerin, Kaolin, Methylparaben, Polyacrylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Povidone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tartaric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Water.