PHARMACROM EYE DROPS
Pharmacrom eye drops contains 20mg of the active ingredient Sodium Cromoglycate per ml. It contains Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edetate, Polysorbate-80, Sodium Chloride and water for injection.
What are Pharmacrom eye drops used for?
Pharmacrom eye drops are used for the relief and treatment of acute allergic conjunctivitis such as hay fever, chronic allergic conjunctivitis and vernal kerato-conjunctivitis. They prevent and treat redness, watering, itching and puffiness. To do this, it must be used regularly every day, even when you feel well and have no symptoms.
Before using Pharmacrom eye drops
In some circumstances this medicine may not be suitable for you and your doctor may wish to give you a different medicine, so:
- If you are pregnant or intending to become pregnant
- If you are breast feeding a baby
- If you ever had to stop taking medicine because you were allergic to it
INFORM YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING TO TAKE THIS MEDICINE.
How to use pharmacrom eye drops
- Adults, children and infants: the normal dosage is 1-2 drops in each eye four times a day or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not touch your eye with the dropper tip on the bottle as this may contaminate the ddrops.
While using Pharmacrom
Do not wear soft contact lenses whilst using Pharmacrom as the preservative may damage the lens.
What are the possible unwanted effects of Pharmacrom eye drops?
Transient stinging and burning may occur after instilling the drops. Other symptoms of local irritation may be experienced.
How to store Pharmacrom
- Store in a cool place (below 30°c) away from light
- Do not use after 4 weeks of opening the bottle
- Keep out of reach of children
- Return capped container into carton after every use.