Active Ingredient: Menthol, 3.0%
Purpose: Topical analgesic
Uses: temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- apply generously to affected area
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 time daily
Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile), Arnica montana Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Calendula officinalis (Marigold), Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum frutescens Fruit, Carbomer, Centaurea cyanus (Cornflower), Cetearyl Alcohol, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria Chamomilla), Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Emu Oil, Fragrance, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s Wort), Methylsulfonylmethane, Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water, Salix alba (Willow) Bark Extract, SD Alcohol 40, Sorbitol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tilia cordata (Lime Tree), Triethanolamine.