Calcium Carbonate USP 750mg
Active ingredient (per tablet)
- Calcium Carbonate USP 750mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- do not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours
- if pregnant do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Keep out of reach of children.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: chew 2 – 4 tablets completely as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor. Do not swallow tablets whole.
Do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
Each tablet contains: calcium 300 mg
Store at room temperature. Keep the container tightly closed.
Adipic acid, D&C Red No. 27 Lake, D&C Yellow 10 Lake, dextrose, FD &C Blue No. 1 Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, starch, sucralose.
Questions or comments?
1-800-824-1706 Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm MST.
SAFETY SEALED. DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING.