Active ingredient (in each tablet): Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
Purpose: Stimulant laxative
Uses: for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity) this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use, if you cannot swallow without chewing.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
When using this product
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take with a glass of water
Adults and children 12 years and over
- take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose
children 6 to under 12 years
- take 1 tablet in a single daily dose
children under 6 years
- ask a doctor
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- Store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- Avoid excessive humidity
- See end flap for expiration date and lot number
Inactive ingredients: carmine, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, shellac wax, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Questions or comments?